Welcome to AirKey
) will be handled by us in connection with your access and use of www.airkey.ae
, and/or the Mafatehi mobile application (collectively, the "Platform"
), services and applications (collectively, the "Services"
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
· Your name, telephone number, company name, email gender, date of birth, identity document number
· Your your billing addresses, telephone number, fax number, email address
· Your banking information, debit or credit card details
· Information on products and services purchased by you
· Automatic and log information
· Your account information such as your billing history, the services you use and anything else relating to your account
· Any other information we need to provide our service
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
· to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us;
· to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalised service to you;
· to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform;
· to notify you about changes to our Services;
· for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform;TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information may be shared with, or transferred to, our affiliated companies. We shall not share or use your personal information with our affiliates or any third party that is not directly involved in the provision of the services, without obtaining your prior express consent. However, you always have the option to withdraw your consent by contacting AirKey.
We may disclose your personal information, with predefined processes, if such disclosure is:
1. permitted by UAE applicable laws;
2. expressly permitted by the UAE telecommunications regulations or any other aspect of the UAE regulatory framework;
3. in response to legal process (e.g. police, emergency services, etc..) in order to comply with a court order or applicable law or in connection with judicial proceedings or other legal process.
4. necessary for the execution of the agreement between us and the provision of our services to you;
5. expressly permitted by you (express opt-in consent).
Protection of Our Platform and Others.
We release account and other Information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others.HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We do our best to protect your personal details and other information about your account and use security measures to prevent any compromise of your personal information, including storing your account details and personal information on secure servers.
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.ACCURACY AND ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
AirKey LLC UAE, Dubai, Jumeirah Lake Towers, X3 Tower, Office 508